As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Money, money, money.

So last Thursday (7th April) I finally got paid!!  I had a little dance at the ATM I was that excited ^-^ Of course things never go smoothly for me because in order to get paid I had to run and collect my alien registration card on the Wednesday (6th April). This may sound simple but the journey is about an hour one way and I couldn’t go until after lunch (1pm). So I ran all the way to Insadong and back like a crazy woman with £ (or Won even) signs in my eyes! I needed to get paid by the Thursday as the school was closed on Friday.
So yeah, I got paid finally and had the day off on Friday so what do you think I did…… Shopping of course!! <3 And a small fortune I did spend. My reasoning for this is that I could only bring one suitcase, so I only have winter clothes….. I also got the most beautiful bag in the world <3
I haven’t done much else. I met with my mate last night and we had the biggest waffle I have ever seen.  She said she knows where there are bigger ones so that is our next meeting spot! I’ll keep you updated on the waffle situation.


O and the cherry blossoms have come out in Korea. I should be going to a cherry blossom festival at the weekend! Can’t wait! =^-^=




Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment