As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 3 April 2011

Tour of Seoul

Today I met with some of my friends to go on the Seoul tour bus around Northern Seoul. The price was 10,000 won and Leanne borrowed me the money as I nearly didn’t go! Thank-you! We got off the bus at Seoul National museum first. The place is massive!!! We went to the free admission part of the museum and there was still a lot to see.  We spent about an hour there before realising we couldn’t see everything and we needed to go to spend a whole day there. 



We jumped on to the next bus to Seoul tower. We had lunch a burger restaurant which took a nice chunk out of my remaining budget >-< but the burger was so tasty!! There was fog or something so the pictures didn’t come out as well as I hoped but we are going to go back at night later on.

Seoul tower







We then jumped off at Changdeokgung palace for a wander around. The palace is beautiful and listed in the World Heritage sites. The day was great but I was always thinking about money (or lack of money) and the fact I had to borrow money which I hate to do!!! Thanks Lea and Leanne for borrowing me money for entrance fees etc. I owe you both!! It kind of ruined the day though and I didn’t enjoy myself as much as I normally would have done. I need paying!!! 25,000 won left after getting milk and lunch today L. Tomorrow I’m going to have a talk with my school about my pay day…….

Changdeokgung palace





No comments:

Post a Comment