As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 12 September 2011

Baegundae peak

Me and Melissa decided to go hiking today. Of course we picked the highest peak in Seoul naturally....

So we caught the train to Mt. Bukhansan. Finding the trail wasn't hard. We just followed the hundreds of hikers. Everyone is hardcore here. They have all the proper clothing and stuff (I was in jeans and a tank top with my handbag....) as they go most weekends . And these aren't young people. Most of them are my nans age!!

Luckly because it was chuseok, it wasn't busy. I've heard normaly on weekends you have to queue to get up. Crazy!

Anyways, at the beginning I was moaning about being tired (as I am a lazy ass - I take after my mum!). But half way through I became hardcore and Melissa was behind mwhahahahaha! It mostly was because if I stopped I wouldn't be able to keep on going.

The trail wasn't too bad but it was steep and rocky! I nearly twisted my ankle a dozen times on the way down.

Near the top your arms do the most work as you have to pull your self up on the rope as there are no steps just a slippy rock face.

I want a bath so bad!!!!!

Anyways pictures.....








1 comment: