As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 29 September 2011

The day after....

The day after hiking up Seoul's highest mountain was a painful day to say the least. Me and Melissa were determined to make the most out of our time off work so we decided to go to the Han. Ohhhh... the pain was awful! My legs have never been worked so hard and the were punishing me for it!!! ><

My arms were also hurting which was strange since I only used them for a short period. Anyways, we managed to go to the Han at Ttukseom Resort as it required the less travelling time. After finding a spot to park our bums, I went and got some kimbap for the familymart. Disgusting!!!! The rice did not taste right at all. But I also got us some ice lollies and some choco milkshake <3

After a while we walked (crawled) home...







No comments:

Post a Comment