As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 20 June 2011

Cat cafe

On Friday, I went to a cat café.  As I told my mum before you don’t eat cats only stroke them. I went to the one in Myeongdong which is a lot smaller than others I’ve seen on the internet. It was quite easy to find as there is a guy in a giant cat costume walking around with directions which helps haha. Like I said before it was quite small and most of the cats were asleep!!!! How dare they?!!? Don’t they know I paid 8000 won (including one drink) to see them!  





There was one evil cat near us so Julia kept trying to play with her but she ended up trying to scratch Julia. After a while the cat decided she liked me and she sat on my lap. Perhaps because we are both evil so we have something in common….

scratching Julia!

evil cat on my lap! She was obsessed with handbags!


It was better than the dog café as the cats were friendlier to customers. I reckon this is because cats just hate each other unlike dogs who want to play or hump each other…. But they do sleep more than dogs. A lot more!!!!




I really want to try out every cat and dog café! I heard there is a dog and puppy café where there are dogs one floor and puppies upstairs! Wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment