As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 7 June 2011

My apartment part 2

Since I moved in 3 months ago, my school has brought me some bits for my apartment and I brought some myself over GMarket. Here is my new and improved apartment.....





I love my new apartment! So cute! Feels like home now. :)

1 comment:

  1. White and aquamarine, huh? That's actually a good color combination. It's clean and simple but it still expresses femininity. You can really tell that a woman lives there. Plus, everything is organized. Good job! :D

    Chad Lewis

    ReplyDelete