As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 16 June 2011

Quick late night update!

So I can't get to sleep as I'm over tired (thanks Janice). First things first, I got a letter back from the UK student loans company and my repayment is £33 a month. So not too bad.

Secondly, I am sooo tired! You know when you can feel the veins under your eyes and pattened wallpaper makes your head spin? Well that's my world right now. Plus the broken air condition in the main staff office does not help matters.

Thirdly, I just went out for a staff meal. It was yummy! It was half all you cam eat but then you also chose 3 courses! I seriously couldn't move after and had a food baby... I still have a line in my skin where my leggings were stretched. Some of us went to another English teachers house to see his dog. It's a husky (will post pictures soon!) and it's so cute! I miss Willow as the husky has her personality!

Also my mouth hurts. Everyone has some bug at the moment. My throat is swollen and my gums are swollen and the inside of my mouth has loads of ulcers!! :( Maybe it's lack of sleep that's brought my immune system down.

Going Costco yesterday but that's a whole blog to itself......

I am not a postive bunny this week truthfully as I just want sleep!! I'm going cat cafe tomorrow so that should cheer me up. :( I need a hug!!!! >-<

1 comment:

  1. Broken air conditioning is the worst, I got it too. I just called thought to for to get my Air Condition Repaired.

    ReplyDelete