As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Country life and why I don't drink wine..

Sooooo... My parents new home is in the middle of no-where! Literally! If you don't dive then well your stuck! I saw some bus stops but never any buses...... To give you a better idea of what I am talking idea, here are pictures..





Anyways, I'm being a misery as I am ill. It was actually really nice living there, I was just house bound for a few days as I can't drive.

But Saturday!! Oh Saturday!! I went drinking with friends. I didn't even drink that much and I was as drunk as anything. I am guessing jet-lag and wine don't mix well. All I remember is playing pass out but I was too busy talking and kept missing my turn haha. Then Rhys, who has started talking full sentences since I last saw him, came in. OH MY GOD! He is soooo cute!!



We then ended up at Wetherspoons where my memory goes! I just remember stealing Charlotte's chips mwhahahaha.

It was a great night! I have the best friends ever <3 It is so strange how I don't see them for a year but it feels like only a day has passed!!


Oh!! The hangover the next day!! This is why I hate living with parents. They won't let you die in peace >< Anyways, I had my first Sunday dinner since coming back. With parsnips and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment