As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 13 February 2012

Must been that time of the year! Sick!

I have learnt that jet lag and a throat infection do not mix well. In fact together sucks! I am actually still recovering from my throat infection ><.

So when I landed back in Korea it was 9.30am on Friday and it was 1.30pm by the time I got back to my apartment and by this time I couldn't eat (or breath as my throat was swollen) . I went straight to bed and slept prehaps for the next 3 days straight. By Monday,  I was hungry but I could only eat soupy things but as I emptied my fridge before I left I had no food in my apartment. Blah!

I went to homeplus on Tuesday and my best boots broke!!! Seriously, this is not my month. This wore me out so I went to bed at 4pm again! Luckly, I had booked my holidays until Friday so I was well rested by then. I am still tired by 8pm but at least my ears aren't blocked anymore! Yay!!

On a more postive note! I returned to work on Friday! Everyone in my office was so welcoming!!! Even the adjummas who don't speak English. They were saying th office is happier when I am here. They are all so nice at my school <3. It's going to be so strange next school year (March) with the changes ><.

I was also well enough by Saturday to go out with friends. My one friend is leaving in 2 weeks but her home city is not far from my hometown so I told her she can't escape from me mahahaha!! We all went for Greek food in Itaewon. Oh My! It was delicious! My friend brought her friends who are lovely and one of the was so funny!!! I didn't stop laughing for the whole day. We then went to an Irish pub. I forgot how nice it was being out and about after being stuck in my apartment (not even apartment, my bed!!) for the last few days.

Sooo, I am stuck desk-warming now. Which isn't too bad as I can catch up with my Tv but on the bad time my desk is in the direct line of view when the principal walks in. But, I am going to steal a different desk when someone leaves mwhahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment