As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Visa renewal

Last Thursday I went to get my visa renewed. It was so much easier than the first time. My co-teacher booked the interview so I just had to turn up on time instead of waiting. The lady only wanted my ARC card, my document from the school and a copy of my contract. That was all. No fee and no need for my medical record/passport.

I had to wait 5 minutes then they gave me my card back with just a stamp on the back saying I was here until 2013. Last but not least they scanned my finger prints and it was over! It took 10 minutes and then I had the rest of the afternoon of mwhahahaha :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment