As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 15 February 2011

1 week!

I can't believe I will be catching my plane in 7 days!! I've read it's snowing in South Korea at the moment. Noooooo!!! It's only just stopped snowing in Stafford! :(  I've prepared my winter coat and boots for the plane as it's going to be freezing over there. It also saves putting them in my suitcase, as I only have 23kg for my luggage!


On Saturday I said goodbye to my closest friends. I have to admit I was too drunk on Saturday to be sad/emotional, but now I'm starting to realise I won't see them for at least a year!! :( I'm going to miss them all so much! >-< If any of you fancy a holiday in Korea...... ;) I'm going to miss Lisa's hen nights (haha can't wait to see the pictures!), Lisa's wedding (remember Skype me!! :p I bet you will look beautiful) and Ella-rose and Eva growing up :( I just want to say thank you all for a great night out. I won't be having vodka jelly again anytime soon :p And thank you all for being such great friends.



I am determined to eat all of my favourite foods this week, especially food I know I won't find in Korea. These include Caribbean chicken, lasagna, cottage pie, English steak (the steak in Japan was from Australia and was sooo soft! I like chewy steak!) and chilli con carne. As you might of guessed, I really like food :p 

Things I have to do this week include:

  • Eat!!!
  • Get a haircut! (I haven't had my hair cut for ages so it's in really poor condition and I don't know when I will be able to find a English speaking hair dresser in Korea).
  • Say my final goodbyes :(
  • Eat!!
  • Finish my packing.
  • Finish packing my box of food (my mum will send it to me when I know my address in Korea).
  • Eat!!
  • Iron the clothes I will be wearing on the plane.
  • Double check I have everything!
So, apart from saving goodbye to everyone and eating more than the normal amount, I really don't have much to worry about for my final week in England. I've done 80% of my packing and everything has been booked. So scary! I can't believe I have been so organised.

6 days 19 hours and 30 minutes until my flight!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You will remember to Eat won't you... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might write myself a sticky note in case I forget!!

    ReplyDelete