As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Sunday 27 February 2011

Day 4 and 5 of Orientation

The last two days I have had lecture after lecture after lecture…. They have been useful but some contradict each other. I’m not going to bore you with details about my lecture so I’ll keep this entry short and sweet.  In fact, it might be very short as I went out for a ‘few’ drinks last night and can’t remember much. Friday and Saturday were packed, so much so, I forgot which day it was a few times.
Anyways….Friday – Start at 9pm and have 4 lectures and Korean class until 8.15pm.  I went out with some people from my class and class 4 for a few drinks. The bar had the best drinks ever!! 5,500 won and it was like a strawberry vodka slush puppy!!  Amazing!! Some of the guys had an arm wrestling match with a Korean girl. Guess who won???? The Korean girl kicked everyone’s butt!




Saturday – Same as Friday L After classes I went out with some really cool people from my class. I was talking to them through lunch and I’ve never laughed so hard!  The drinks menu was in Korean so I just pointed at any drink and ended up with a double vodka with a splash of coke! Don’t worry mum I ordered more cola to put into it. Then I had the best cocktail ever (I pointed at some other girls drink at the end!) See the picture!! It was like a fruit drink with sugar on top! Yummy! Needless to say, I got a bit tipsy…

End of blog fact – American cookies at the convenience store – 6,500 won. Korean cookies – 1,000 won. It’s crazy!! Glad I’m sending myself a food package.

No comments:

Post a Comment