As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 28 February 2011

Day 7 Orientation

Today was just lessons, lessons and lessons! I also tried kimchi soup for the first time. Sooo spicy (and I was told it was mild compared to normal kimchi soup)!! Everyone was so tired by this point I doubt anyone remembered anything in the lectures.  After lectures we had to prepare for our lesson presentation. Me and my partner stayed up to 9.30pm finishing the lesson plan and PowerPoint slideshow. After that I packed my large suitcase, keeping out what was needed for the following two days, and practiced my part in the lesson presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment