As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 10 October 2011

Biking at Yeouinaru

About 1-2 weeks ago (I can't remember!) I went biking at Yeouinaru park. The weather was perfect as it was bright yet not too hot out. We rented a bike from by the river for a hour which cost 5000won for 2 bikes. my bike was named rusty as it was the oldest bike ever and everyone could hear me coming towards them.




We rode along the river on the bike lanes. It was suppose to be a peaceful ride but I have never been so stressed. No one does anything by halves here. When people bike they are serious. I was being over taken by fast serious bikers, right, left and center. They all have the expensive bike and equipment. I don't mind being over taken but those bloody bells. When I was in Japan I was told not to ring my bell as it's considered rude but in Korea that's all people do! Even when no-one is around!!!!!! I can't describe how much I hate bike bells now after that day. ><









Anyways, after 30 minutes I told my friend we should head back but she said we could go around the whole island if we followed the route. So we rode and rode..... My friend kept saying she knew where we were going..... at the end we came to a dead end and it turned out we were in Sindaebang. We turned back on ourselves. I can't descibe how much my bum hurt >< After 3 hours we made it back to the bike stand. I could not walk as my legs were like jelly.

Seriously, I could not sit on my bum for 3 days!! My co-teacher at work kept laughing at me walking up the stairs haha! :D

P.s. I had so much candy floss that day!! yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment