As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 28 October 2011

Exciting news!

Booked my ticket to go home for one month!! Yay!! England watch out! I'll be home on the 10th January feeling pretty jet lagged haha.
I was in Yongsan for the Jimjilbang. My friend had to cancel coming so I went by myself. I actually liked it a lot. Of course I like going with friends but I also really like going by myself and relaxing. I finally managed to go in the hottest bath! yay!!! And because it is cold outside, the outside baths feel much warmer and refreshing. I also got a whole body massage. She put cucumber on my face and gave me a head massage! It was great!! I will make my mum go when she comes to Korea even though she says she won't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment