As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 28 October 2011

Seoul fashion week Spring/Summer 2012

I went to a fashion show last Saturday. It ended up being a men’s fashion show but I decided to look on the positive side and be happy I can perv at sexy men :p  OMG! The amount of people there!!! It was mental!!! >< We had to wait in a queue for ages. But it wasn’t a normal queue they made sure everyone squeezed in as much as they could!!! Talk about being sardines. When we finally went in we were right at the back.





The fashion was interesting. There was one outfit that looked straight out of ‘Sailor moon’ and some that looked like they were copied from ‘Final fantasy’. The designers influence was defiantly Japanese anime.


We ended up going out after to meet Melissa’s friend from Canada. We hung around Gangnam for a few hours and I ate not one but two sandwiches!! Oh yeah! Good times!


We ended up going to a club but I had been wearing heels for 10+ hours by then so I just wanted to sit down. The club is mental. It was NB in Gangnam. I talked to my Co-teacher about this club and they said it is quite famous for grinders (guys who like to sneak up behind) and ‘bad guys’.

 I have officially decided I am mentally too old for clubs. My bed time is 10pm and the clubs don’t really get started until 1am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment