As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 28 October 2011

Seoul Fortress hike

I went for a hike with my language exchange partner whom I refer to as Adjusshi as he acts older than he is haha! ^^ He took me to Seoul fortress. Though I realised yesterday we never got to see the good temples in my book. I might have to persuade him to go again one day!! Haha! He knows me blog address so if you are reading this, you have been pre-warned mwhahaha!!!

The large section had been closed off and open re-opened recently. You’re not allowed to take photos on this area sadly as it’s near the blue house etc. It’s guarded by soldiers throughout that section and you need your ID card to enter.
We actually walked a lot that day!! Adjusshi wanted to collect some stamps that are meant for kids *cough! Seriously though, I very much nearly died that day. Luckly I brought some doughnuts to see me though the day.
Dunkin Doughnuts lunch!

Seoul fortess map




 I got some pictures of the fall leaves. Enjoy!  


Seoul fortess


Seoul fortess

Seoul fortess

Seoul fortess

Seoul fortess

Seoul fortess

Seoul fortess


2 comments: