As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 28 October 2011

Update

Sorry I haven’t updated in donkeys years but I’ve been so busy with work and just tired.

So I re-arranged by apartment to make it more homely. I will post pictures soon. I also got some cute apartment stickers.

Work has been pretty crazy. I spent last few weeks decorating the classroom and it still isn’t up to my standard. I don’t have much material to work with at all but I will try my best. I had an open class on Wednesday which went ok but it turned out we had the second worse 5th grade class. My official open class to decide if I can stay should be soon. I also have my after school open class on the 9th November. Add to the fact I have to lesson plan and start preparing with winter camp. Things are pretty busy….. I know I’m stressed as I break out in spots when I am stressed.  Can’t wait for January!

Next Monday is Halloween so I’m going to dress up as a Korean ghost and scare students. My 6th grade will probably laugh AT me but at least my 5th grade will enjoy it and laugh WITH me!

Will post pictures on Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. i like the cake stickers, do they come off easily??

    Where are the photos qof u dresses up for Halloween i want to seee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they come off easily! they are like plastic! ^^ there are also color ones! flowers etc.

    ReplyDelete