As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 10 October 2011

Waffles!!

I went for the biggest waffle at butter fingers! >< Seriously, I have to use pictures as you won't be able to imagine the size!!

Butterfingers - Before!

Butterfingers

After!



After we went for a walk around Jeongja to burn off the waffles. The area is very posh! The apartments are all new and each have a small park. My dream is to live here haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment