As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 13 October 2011

Seoul fireworks festival.

On Saturday, I went to my co-teachers house to meet her dog! My nan has Yorkshire terries so I was so shocked when I sae my co-teachers dog. It is so tiny. About a third of the size of a normal Yorkshire terrier!




The dog was so cute! It was nice playing with a dog again. I miss my dog so much!!! ><

After we went for shubu shubu (not sure how you spell it as I call it shovel shovel!). It was so yummy!!! :D My co-teacher was an expert at cooking it. By the time we finished the fireworks had already started and we still had to get the train to Yeouinaru.

Shabu shabu

We got out at Ichon which was quite far from where the fireworks were actually happening but the station was packed. It fact the whole 30 minute walk to the fireworks was packed. I have never seen so many people at once in my life!!! By the time we made it to the fireworks it was 9pm and they just that minute finished!!!!!!!! >< *sobs




My co-teacher decided we should walk to a further station. It turned out that station was express bus terminal. OMG!! We were all dead by the end of the night!!!

Turned out there was over 1 million people there that night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment