As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 21 July 2011

China Update

Ok, I'm only going to Beijing and Shanghai now as the train journey to Xi'an was too long for my 8 day trip (around 24 hours all together).  I am so nervous but excited!!!! >< I have booked on tours mostly in Beijing as I will be alone and if I'm on a tour I can get people to take pictures of me!!! Mwhahahaha.

I have booked on a tour of old Beijing, a Kung-fu show, a hike up the great wall (I'm really excited about this one) and a tour of Modern Beijing, For Shanghai I will prob just go around myself via subway as I heard it's the best in the world. I have booked on one tour to Suzhou and Zhouzhuang. So excited!!

I'm going on the really fast train to Shanghai so it won't take very long. My decided to book in to hotels instead of hostels as I think I've grown out of hostels now (My Korean age is 26 you know!) I can't wait for my holidays!!!!! >-<

The second week I am thinking of going to the south part of South Korea.

1 comment:

  1. Hostels are definitely the place for socializing and travelers are mostly younger people.

    Jericho Hostel

    ReplyDelete