As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Trinitea Cafe

Me and my friends went to the cutest cafe. It reminded me of a cafe from my town. It was old style and the tea came in teapots, The only difference is the one in my town is the staff dress up as maids (old victorian style not kinky Japanese style). If you want to go it's near the park next to Hongik University (Exit 9).





P.S. I discovered I don't like rose tea....

I saw this while we were walking around. Is it a church? Nope! It's a resturant/ wine bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment