As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 26 July 2011

When it rains, it pours.

We have had 1 week of no rain this month... Today I finished school and was shocked to walk outside and discover the school field had turned in to a 2 inch puddle! The only day I didn't bring wellies as well. The students enjoyed it anyways.

 I just looked at the weather forcast and it's raining for the rest of the week :( I was suppose to go on a day trip with my friend this Saturday but we have had to cancel that until I come back from China (if the weather clears up.

Every tells me it rains a lot in England but Birmingham gets like 900mm of rain a year while Seoul gets 1500mm!! So there! We just get drizzle all year round but normally we don't have that much rain during the summer months. I miss my non humid/non rainy summers :'( But in good news the humidity must be good for the skin haha. It's like going to a free jimjilbang (with your clothes on).

I want it to be sunny again so I can leave my apartment without sweating 5 bottles of water. In fact I would just like to leave my apartment full stop! I have now finished the complete series of Bones.

Talking of Bones... When did she get pregant?!!? How!?! Did I miss something?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment