As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 4 July 2011

Kpop tv show

One of my friends won tickets to be part of the audience for a Kpop TV show. There are 3 different programs and we went to the MBC one.

We arrived about 1.30pm even though it didn't start until 3.45 and there was already a huge queue. There are two ways of getting tickets 1) winning tickets which means you can see every band or 2) queue up and sign up on the list of you favourite band. I think you can only see your band play though I am unsure. Anyways when we got there we realised we were surrounded by middle and high school students! We were some of the oldest there!



We were lucky it didn't rain but it was quite humid so I was happy to be let in the building at 3:45pm. Our seats were dead centre and we had a really good view. We managed to see rainbow, 2pm, 2ne1, f(x), boyfriend, ta-ra, 2 members of shinee (who kept waving at the middle school girls, who then screamed for half an hour) and loads more but it was too many to remember...


I had a lot of fun and would like to go again (mainly if bigbang are playing.....) ^-^ Thanks Sally for taking me!

No comments:

Post a Comment