As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 4 July 2011

Hair and Joy

So I told you I would keep you updated about the magic straight perm. It's crap! My hair has started going frizzy again!!! Some parts are straight but the bits I needed straighting the most (the front bit that frames your face) has gone all curly wurly on me!!!! >-< So angry as it cost a fortune and it damaged my hair. If I ever get it done again it will just be my roots and I will wait at least 6months-year. I should of gone back and complained as it was never perfectly straight from day 1.

Anyways I also had my hair dyed and cut a couple of weeks ago. It's great! You get a head massage for 30 minutes then a moisture bag put on your head so you look like ET ^-^.

No comments:

Post a Comment