As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Tuesday 12 July 2011

China

I've finally gathered the courage and booked my flights to China. I don't mind travelling alone but it's the overnight night trains I am worried about. I get paranoid easily and I feel like everyone is going to rob me. I will end up sleeping with one eye open and have to wear sunglasses to cover my panda eyes throughout the trip!

Anyways, the plan is 4 days in Beijing, 2 in Xian and 3 in Shanghai. I can't wait! I have always wanted to see the Great wall!! It's on my list of things I want to do before I die (It's a long list). ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment