As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 22 August 2011

Making the most of my vacation

We got back from Busan just before Dinner on Wednesday. I decided to be a lazy bum on the Thursday as I needed a well deserved rest. I also had to let people (my mum) know I was alive....

On Friday, I met Lea. It had been such a long time since I had seen her so it was great to catch up and I lost track of time. I do like to talk..... Sorry Lea!!!!

Saturday, I met Eunyoung. We were going to go Suwon but the weather said it was going to be bad so we decided to stay closer to home and visit the national museum. OMG!! It was blooming crazy!!! Kids everywhere and it was my vacation away from them. I finally know how my mum feels on summer vacation but at least she gets six weeks!





We ended up drinking beer and eating kimbap by the Han river as it ended up being a great day!




That night I met with some of the girls for drinks in Hongdae. We first drank in the park (yay! cheap!!!). We ended up seeing Martina from Eatmykimchi.com ^^ She is as nice in real life! And as cute!!!!!!! ^^



The clubs were so so and I got really drunk on three drinks!!!! So strange. Even 3 hours later I was still drunk... :S

I will write a different post for Sunday as I have some pretty pictures ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment