As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Suzhou and Zhouzhuang water town

I went to Suzhou and Zhouzhuang water town today.  There really isn’t much to write…..

In Suzhou we went to a Chinese private garden which is supposed to be beautiful etc. But all I could think was that I wanted to leave. It was so busy and far too small for the amount of people there.

Suzhou



eagle rock


Add caption






We then went to view the city gate which is only 25 years old as it got rebuilt n 1986 (awesome year I say for people being born…).



We had lunch which was a Chinese/western buffet. Some Americans came in and became excited at the sight of Western food. Seriously, why do people come all the way to another country just to eat food they can eat any time at home?????

We were then taken to a silk factory where they showed us around before trying to sell us stuff. The products weren’t very good quality so I didn’t bother.





We finally went to Zhouzhuang. There is a story of how this place became so famous but I’m too lazy to write it so you can just google it.

Zhouzhuang

Zhouzhuang

Zhouzhuang

Zhouzhuang

Zhouzhuang

Zhouzhuang

Zhouzhuang


Arghhhh ready to go home now…….

Just had a whole body and foot massage for 2 hours ^^ My body is so relaxed……zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment