As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Friday 11 March 2011

It’s nearly the weekend!

Friday at last!! Today dragged on so much. The classes were good and they did what they were told, but my neighbour had his loud GF around again last night so I’m so tired! Came home and my bed was here at last!! I’m so happy J It’s as hard as nails but it’s a bed! I only got told it was coming today when my co-teacher asked for my door code. So. . . .  I hadn’t planned on anyone coming into my apartment today so I had my washing on the drier and my room was messy!
After work and making my new shiny bed, I went to Kao’s for dinner! It was so good ^-^. We all then watched Korean TV even though we didn’t understand what was being said (well I didn’t anyways but T.O.P was on! Yay!!).  And when I came home I had a new shiny table and set of chairs waiting for me. Though the delivery men left my toilet seat up!! >-< Yuck!
Random fact about Korean Life – Nearly every car is black, white or grey/sliver! Fact! It’s strange. I haven’t seen one blue, red or green car. I read it’s because black etc. look classier and more expensive but who knows…

No comments:

Post a Comment