As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Monday 14 March 2011

Someone has been playing too many video games. . .

Co- teacher – ‘I want you all to get into pairs and ask what’s your name?’ Student – ‘What’s my f***ing name?’. Let’s just say someone got shouted at.
P.s Happy white day! Today guys buy chocolates and candy for their GF/crush. On Valentine’s Day girls buy/make gifts for the guy they like. Today I ate a whole pizza and ate cake because I’m so cool. Oh, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment