As soon as I stepped foot in Tokyo in 2008, I knew I had caught the travelling bug. I decided I didn't just want to travel I wanted to experience the world! The different cultures, the people, the sites and most importantly (to me) the food!

Recently I have started to develop an interest in photography and hope to improve my skills while doing what I love most.

Welcome to my journey........

Thursday 10 March 2011

My first proper lesson

Today I taught my first proper lesson to grade 5. It wasn’t just an introduction lesson but a lesson I had planned. The first lesson my co-teacher taught and I observed and the next classes I taught with her watching and translating when necessary. They actually went really well and all of the class had to speak at English at one point, so I think it was a job well done.
On the way home my ipod kept giving me electric shocks… It first happened last week but I thought it was my old headphones but it happened again today with my new ones. Dam you Apple yet again!
Anyways, tonight I went out with a meal with some friends from orientation. We went to sot of chicken/red pepper spice/grill type of place. I don’t know the name... The food was so good but so spicy. I know I say this a lot but I love Korean food <3. Leanne enjoyed the soju *cough cough ;) But I have decided I hate soju apart from when I’m already drunk. When your sober it taste like ….bleugh. After eating some of us went to karaoke (when I get the internet I’ll start putting the Korean names on my blog). I’m still so shy at singing but I’m starting to sing more and more.

Just opened the parcel containing my curtains……………………..-_-………………………….*faints….. My co-teacher either: (a) hates me, (b) has really bad taste or (c) got them in the sale. See the picture!! They are worse in real life. Like a cheap material you use in kids costumes for fancy dress! If I stay longer than a year I am so changing my curtains!! I don’t know what I’d rather look at, the garage over the road or my new curtains.
Random fact about Korean life – Korean people either walk really fast or really slow in subway stations… Arghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment